Career With Treo
We firmly believe that each & every product that we manufacture should not only meet all Quality Standard, Nationally & Internationally but meet specific needs of each & every customer. To develop & deliver most innovative, automated & safe engineering solutions so as to delight our customers & provide a dynamic & challenging environment for our employees.
- You will be responsible for indentifying business opportunities by identifying prospective market & prospective customers.
- You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
- You will be responsible for visiting potential customers for new business and providing them with the quotations negotiating terms and closing sale.
- You will be responsible for delivering product demonstration across the assigned region to enhance product awareness.
- Extending after you will be responsible for sales support services to ensure maximum post sale support for repeat & referral business.
- You will be responsible for creating various reports forecasting demand, market condition, customer base and completion to facilitate the decision making of business.
- Focus on business growth by penetrating in new market for attainment of periodic target will be your prime responsibilities.
- Conducting market research on product, market and competitors, studying the requirement of the potential customers will be your prime responsibility.
- You will be responsible for implementing preset annual sales plan focused on achieving business goals in coordination with sales and support teams and ensure optimum customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- You will assume much small responsibility beyond the aforementioned ones.
- Arranging the compaign and branding activity in respected area for the attraction of customer.
- Responsible for handling subordinates and developing or training them for enrichment in sales.
- You will formulate policy, guidelines for training the sales team and same time dealer sales staff for effective selling.
- Develop tools, ways for effective marketing, attending exhibition, participation in seminars, meetings will be part of your job responsibility.
- Person will be responsible for sending daily mail to directors & Sales team for the Current Cash Flow Conditions.
- The main responsibility will be Day to Day Account entries in Tally ERP 9
- Preparation of Sales Invoices & Follow Up with Customers for payment will be prime responsibility.
- Proper handling & maintenance of Petty Cash records will be your prime responsibility.
- Daily Purchase entries & site advance are the main functions of this profile.
- Preparation, Calculation of VAT & CST monthly data for sales tax return
- The person will be responsible for Payment Clearing, Matching Bank Payments with books of Accounts are main functions of this profile.
- Bill Booking & Bill Passing of Sales like Sales Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note, are the functions for this profile.
- The person will responsible for RTGS and NEFT Payments to Contractors and Creditors
- Monthly Salary Data Verification & Entry & Coordinated payroll functions for 100 employees
- Maintaining of day to day banking function, including Bank Reconciliation, Cash Book for Cash transaction and verification of factory petty cash statement
- Responsible for whole human resource planning .
- Responsible for recruitment, campus hiring, induction and all joining formalities.
- Conducting interviews and finalising selection procedure & salary negotiation will be your prime responsibility.
- Compliance management according to labour act.
- Maintaining personal file of every employee and updating all records.
- Bank account opening of new joined employees & resolving all bank related issues.
- Collecting attendance of all employees monthly and assisting in monthly payroll processing.
- Issuing offer letters, appointment letters, confirmation letters, increment letters will be prime responsibility.
- You are responsible for handling customer support calls.
- You are mainly responsible for Liaoning with customer to understand their requirements
- Preparing quotations of materials while servicing of machines and providing that material to the customer.
- Giving daily calls to our service engineers and checking and allocating them according to service issues.
- Tracking and closing service calls.
- Generation of report of service calls and conveying it to concern department.
- You are mainly responsible for service calls, service payment follow up, deputing engineer as per AMC schedule.
- Coordination with account department for submitting the expenses of service engineers and taking follow up for payment.
- You are mainly responsible for taking care of lease machines and taking care of labour which is working on the contract.
- Handling AMC, LEASE and COCO will be your prior responsibility.
- Pre-sales supports to customers which includes giving knowledge of company products, Handling Enquires of Customer.
- Sending quotations, proforma Invoices to customers.
- Coordinate with sales team.
- Taking regular feedback from customer for service after sales support.
- Timely login to complaints portal and co-ordinate with customers for closure of all complaints
- Payment Follow Up from customer.
- Finalization of order.
- Maintain all records for quotation sent, Proforma Invoices & booking orders.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management.
- You will be responsible for Electrical Installation of Equipment & Field wiring. Your scope will include electrical wiring to & from control panels, Cable lying, Ducting, Bought out item selection etc. Also your job responsibility includes after Sales Service and Maintenance for all the equipment supplied, installed by Treo.
- Programming, configuration & interfacing.
- Liaoning with customer to understand their requirement.
- Lessoning with Team member for understanding the contract requirement as per the order terms.
- Responsible for Project Engineering and Project Management.
- You will utilize your Engineering skills in all departments of the organization.
- Develop Customer relationships for each project.
- Negotiating contents of contracts – Travel to customer site is necessary
- You will assume many small responsibilities beyond the aforementioned ones.